Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Aegis Vision Limited via the email or print media. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation;|
|Aegis Vision Limited, or us||Aegis Vision Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5134589 whose registered office is at Gladstone House, 77-79 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9HY, United Kingdom;|
|You||Any party in communication with Aegis Vision Limited and have shared any personal data with us.-|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.aegis.uk.com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Name, Postal, Address Telephone.
- Credit Card / Bank details (if you purchase something from us).
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Aegis Vision Limited is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data as per HMRC requirements.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service in your business with us, unless expressly advised to the contrary in writing.
Third party websites and services
- Aegis Vision Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for – its business operations. This includes among others companies chosen by us to process payments and dispatch cargo for fulfilment of the order. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by you.
Links to other websites
Controlling use of your Data
- As a Data Subject you retain the right to restrict our use of any personal data provided by you.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Aegis Vision Limited (where such Data is held).
- Data security is of great importance to Aegis Vision Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted by email.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Dated: 14 May 2018